Even before a trailer, I found a front mount baby carrier to be a great
option, starting at year 1. Eventually moved on to rear carrier, trailer,
strider bike, Big Dummy, Burley Piccolo, and his own two wheels. He is six
now. All the systems are good at various times and for various
applications. Last Sunday we lashed his bike to the BD and headed to the
non-traffic portion of our favorite loop, which includes a wonderful trail
along the Hudson and the Fishkill Creek. Still use the Piccolo a lot, too--
will be taking the maiden voyage attached to the Clementine this weekend.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YnYPEgaWTdI/VryhLW_nn_I/AAAAAAAAGEk/aAeN7nUb1X0/s1600/DSC01666.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rPx9PNesXOY/Vryf7sv8g8I/AAAAAAAAGEY/MjmB0VR4Hxs/s1600/IMG_0111.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HBUqhh5fz1g/VrygChBSGoI/AAAAAAAAGEc/B8RO_KxgzTg/s1600/mack%2Bon%2Bback.JPG>