Hey hey! Congrats Jim! A lot of good fatherly advice in this thread, but I'm
here to say that bikes and beer will be the key to survival! - not that I'm
condoning drinking to cope, I am a police officer after all! But I find that
getting away on my bike and having a beer is some of the best
dad-coping-strategy I can think of. Helps one reflect, take stock on life, and
when you come back home you are happy, calm, and ready to be the best dad you
can be. So my advice, don't stop taking time for yourself and make sure it
includes bikes and pitchers!

Cheers,

Tim