Is anybody in a position to share experiences with these tires?   I'm able
to find photos and comments for the 50mm version, but *nothing* about the
55mm version. Photos of them mounted on a bike would be fantastic!

On the surface, it looks like it might provide a good compromise of the
traits I'm seeking, but it kind of falls at the absolute skinniest end of
the size range I'd want. If it runs true to size, it could work. But, if it
runs small, then I don't know.   I believe (hope) that all of the photos on
the website are of the 50mm version, so there's no way to even judge.  I'm
slightly worried about it being too stiff too, but that's only because I've
been spoiled by increasingly supple tires over the past few years.

I know that this group tends to gravitate that direction as well - like the
new Big One which is a *great* size, but I think that might be too fragile.
  I'm a little skeptical even of the Super Moto which, as far as I can
tell, is a level up from the Big One in terms of both traction and
durability.  Or could that the best choice?

I'm thinking about putting these on my Clem which I bought with the
intention of setting up more as an off-pavement dirt/trail bike but,
because of the fit,  now think will be better suited as a pathway/town
bike.   I'll still need to use it on some rough, rocky.. but level..
surfaces though.   All academic until the snow melts, but I'm dying to ride
this bike and want to be ready to roll.

Thanks for whatever info you've got