Nitto UI-71 threadless stem. 31.8 clamp, 80mm reach. Brand new (reference
<http://store.fairweather.cc/store/p28/UI-71_INTEGRATED_STEM_by_NITTO.html>).
$95 shipped

Thomson Setback Seatpost 27.2 diameter 250mm length. Brand new. $65 shipped

Nitto RM-013 handlebar. Listed as 48cm size drop to drop, 44cm hood to
hood. Used on my Hillborne. Slightly big for me. Great shape. $40 shipped

Nitto NTC-DX Techmonic Delux Quill Stem. 26.0 clamp, 80mm reach. 100mm
quill length from min. insertion line (reference
<http://www.benscycle.com/p-2499-nitto-ntc-dx-technomic-deluxe-long-quill-stem.aspx>).

$40 shipped.

Nitto NTC-DX Techmonic Delux Quill Stem. 26.0 clamp, 70mm reach. 100mm
quill length from min. insertion line (reference
<http://www.benscycle.com/p-2499-nitto-ntc-dx-technomic-deluxe-long-quill-stem.aspx>).

$40 shipped.

Gran Comp Evo brake levers (reference
<http://store.somafab.com/grcoevobrles.html>). Nice satin finish. $45