I bought one of the last original Legolas. It sat on their sale page for
several months. I was in my 50s in 2011 (still am, barely) and had no
desire to race. But I bought the damn frame anyway, because none of you
did. So really this is all your fault.

I forgive you. It's my go-to road bike for brisk rides, I think because it
isn't just a road bike. A Riv Road custom and Quickbeam get a lot less
miles because of the Legolas. It has seen several changes in setup, even in
fork rake. The bike seems to have settled into a randonneur style setup
with fenders, dynamo, front rack and handlebar bag.

I scratched the lovely copper tubing on the left side of the top tube right
away so I don't have to worry about that anymore. Its a 62cm with a 86.2
standover height, which gives me exactly 3cm of biological clearance. Grant
says it is not a tourer, but I will say that credit card extended rides
with a saddle bag and handlebar bag works well with this bike.

It's fun, it's nimble, it's responsive, it's recommended.

Here are a few pics I believe I have shared here before:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/6103298924/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/4775212992/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/8084436117/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/79695460@N00/6922766182/in/dateposted-public/