Yep. Complete Hilsen. Great bike in excellent condition. Perhaps someone
who has a bit more time and patience than me can resell for more $$. Right
now, storage and reducing my possessions are priorities for me.

I recently cleaned out a hoarder's home who was always holding on to things
in order to "sell them for what they're worth." When she could no longer
manage her own affairs, we ended up trashing or giving away many of those
"treasures" just to cope with the monumental task of cleaning up the mess.
I refuse to put my loved ones through the same situation.

Dave