Selling a few of my personal bags.
I make these under the Treetop name.
All bags are listed in my webstore: treetop.bigcartel.com.
Please order through there if you'd like something. Payment can be made
with a credit/debit card or with Paypal.
Shipping is a flat $7 per order, shipped USPS Priority mail.
Local pickup is fine, but please order and pay to hold the bag for you. Use
code LOCAL to take off the shipping - only for Local Pickup of course.
I have other ready-made bags available and chainrings, only listing the new
bags I've added in this thread.
Go to the links for a little more info.
Thanks,
David
Chicago

1. Basic Rando Bag - no 3d pockets, has side sleeves, zipper top pocket
instead of map sleeve, olive green canvas, 10" tall - $125 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/randonneur-bag-basic-version

2. Hi-Viz Basket Bag - orange canvas, reflective strip, fits a Wald 137
basket, used, little dirty - $30 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/ready-made-basket-bag-orange-hi-viz

3. Saddle Wedge Prototype - tested out elastic cord/hook for easy
opening/closing, used on a few rides - $40 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/saddle-wedge-prototype

4. Boxy Handlebar/Saddle Bag - black, used on a few rides - $45 -
http://treetop.bigcartel.com/product/ready-made-boxy-bar-saddle-bag-black