More info coming later today or tomorrow, but in answer to a few of
the questions so far . . .

Top tube center-to-center is a bit more than 22" or nearly 57 cm.
Standover with the Marathon Cross 1.75" tires, at mid-point of top
tube, is a little under 33.75" or 85.6 cm.
The seat tube center to top is 23.5" or 59 cm
Chain stays are 17.5" long, or 44.5 cm

-- Forrest