Oh...Garth, that's good to know. Thanks

To my eye the darker shades look the best with the cream accents, head
tube, etc. . I feel the contrast is more striking.

Also, believe it or not , autumn is pretty much my favourite season, and
 one reason is that I love the  fall palette of colours...the golds, the
greens, the orange and that deep, deep red..