Hey Bob,

I can't comment on the Mixte comparison but I can on the fit of the 59 Clem. I
have a PBH of 90cm and my saddle height is usually around 78.5 and I love the
fit. I was a little leery of the top tube length and the stand over but I am
very happy with the fit and a 52 would have been ill fitting. With regard to
stand over, riding in my blundstones, which have a reasonably thick sole, I
have at least an inch, maybe 2 before I touch bone. Baggy pants may rest on
there but not man parts, stand over hasn't been an issue, even off road.

I have put my Clem on the skytrain/light rail system in Vancouver and while it
fits, it's a bit akward and takes up a lot of space. The wheelbase is looooong.
I haven't tested it in bike racks yet.

Let me know if you need any measurements.

Tim