This last set are the Compass bars. I tried the GB before but they weren't
as comfortable. Also were narrower. I've also tried the Nitto version,
which was worse in terms of comfort.

I'm using the 44 on the Homer now, the actual Compass version that Jan
exults, and I have to say I completel agree with him. Maybe I just nailed
the setup with the 5 cm stem, which is the first time I use it. Whatever it
is, I nailed the height and the extension on the first try and am blown
away by how comfortable they are. Flats, bends, behind the levers, on the
levers.

Highly recommend them.

René