<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7zzzJMN2b8s/TmDK-zBgeVI/AAAAAAAAEjE/rOLqfNiDOXc/w426-h274/tumblr_lex3s2CgQN1qe0eclo1_r9_500.gif>

  Nope, not one glitch on many different browsers, both android and linux.
Firefox, chrome, dolphin, adblock browsers all fine.

Must be all about you !  Yep . . .  of all the people in the world to
choose they chose you to monkey around !

  ...... or so the story goes .  . . . . .

    H a H  !    I'm joking but then again . . . . if stuff "seems" to hit
the fan . . . . some-thing or some-body must be the cause .  . . . dammit
some-one and some-thing must be responsible for this !

      Oh who can I call ?     By George . . . . . Dr. Strangelove !  Yee
hah !   Ride-em Slim  ! !