For sale are a few items that I am no longer using or didn't use much to
begin with:
1.) Rivendell medium sackville shopsack with Wald medium basket and red
cargo net all in excellent to new condition $75 plus shipping CONUS
2.) Rivendell Sackville Trunksack Large (rear) in olive with waterproof
cover. I just bought this from another group member but don't need it
because I'm selling my Sam Hillborne. In great condition $70 plus shipping
CONUS (It's what I paid)
3.) Rivendell Sackville Saddlesack XS Olive in great condition. A few rubs
here and there $55 plus shipping CONUS
4.) Rivendell Brand V saddlebag XS in tan in good to great condition $45
plus shipping CONUS

Pictures here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskvXLRHg

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,