Hi Mark,
I have a bullmoose for my Hunqapillar. (I'll have to check the extension--
I don't recall the measurement. Riv carried two or more different
extensions at some point.)

I have a few sets of bars for the bike:
bullmoose (unknown extension)
albatross (120mm)
48 noodles (100mm)
moustache classic (70mm)

The bullmoose works fine for me as do those other bars. It is quite wide,
which is fine for some situations, but not so much for commuting in the
city. As far as comfort: longer rides aren't very comfortable to me. My
wrists start to ache, and they prefer the angle of albatross or the ability
to wander to different positions (a la noodles, moustache).

One thing to note: I find the rise a bit high. I'd like a bit more
aggressive position with the flat bar, but I can't get it any lower. Here's
a side view of my bike to see the relationship of the bars and saddle:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stakx/13087352004/in/album-72157634163491121/

For reference: it's a 48cm Hunapillar. Saddle height is ~70cm.

Good luck!
Shoji