This ride was posted a few weeks back while in its formative stage.
Now we're on for next Sunday, December 13.  Meet at the Starbucks at
the Brea Gateway Mall at S. Brea Blvd and Imperial Hwy (NOT the Brea
Mall, a bit east of there).  Bike'n'bag ogle, outrageous lies and
coffee in the 9ish range, ride at 10 AM.

Andy worked out the route and it's posted in a link on the flickr
site:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/socal_rivendell_bicycle_appreciation_society/discuss/72157622685585543/

Originally about 30 miles, it got expanded due to popular interest.
Andy assures me that the expanded route will consume all available
daylight, energy and available resources.  Very few useless (i.e.,
flat & boring) miles and mostly high quality stuff.

Riv content:  2 of 3 Atlantis' we know of on OC will be attending.  No
RSVP; show'n'go.

dougP