Had a flat. Changed tube. Couldnt find the cause...(funny, valve core seems
loose)...installed new tube...went flat over night...pumped up and
rode...flatter again that night before ride home...spit on pinched together
index and thumb and applied  to valve core...slimy bubbles erupted from
core...tightened core...everything fine now.

I  have noticed  that sometimes new Scwabbee tubes have loose valve cores.
Other schwabbe tubes I have had had loose cores. So before changing a flat,
check thd valve  core. Maybe thats all it is. So ttighten up those cores.