Today my two eldest daughters asked to come on my ride with me (aged 15 and
12). With the smoother, better handling of their Clementines (vs the 90’s MTBs
they rode the last few years) combined with their rapid gains in strength and
endurance, they are now comfortable going almost as fast as I am on the down
hills and strong enough to go nearly as fast as I would on the ups (they still
peter out over distances over 10 miles, but I expect that to change as we ride
farther). It won’t be long before they’re waiting for me — and what a delight
that will be!

The oldest, who is very laid back in her riding and doesn’t oft push the
envelope, was so comfortable on her Clementine that as we neared home she, for
the first time ever, joined the race to the finish and beat her sister, leaving
us all laughing at the garage door.

What delights the Clementine brings about!

With abandon,
Patrick

www.OurHolyConception.org
www.MindYourHeadCoop.org