Hello Google users, ive just joined the group recently but I wanted to let you
all know of a valuable source I have found for lighting and leather goods.
You may have already seen his reviews...

https://swhs.home.xs4all.nl/fiets/verkoop/onderdelen/index_en.html

First off id like to say, i have no affiliation with this guy other than
receiving knock out deals and friendly customer support.

I just bought two iq-x lights from him for an outstanding deal. As well as an
extra saddle and bag just because he was so informative and helpful. I
originally contacted him about purchasing 2 of the edelux 2s and through his
reviews, I decided to choose the iq-x.

He has amazing non-biased reviews on everything he sells pretty much. so dont
get your feelings hurt if he mentions some popular brands with some
disappointment.  Good luck. His name is Wouter Scholten and he is a great
resource.   Check him out