Scott:

You'll find this group to be pretty inclusive so don't worry about what you
post (too much).  If it's lugged steel you can't be too far off the mark.
GP designed the San Marcos & Rivendell sells them, pretty much in the next
orbit out from having Rivendell stickers.  Hey, 2TT puts you in an
exclusive club already.  And by all means, post photos of the Clementine.
FWIW, my wife rides an Atlantis & tried a Clementine when we were are RBWHQ
last year.  She pronounced it "really fun, in a different way than my
bike".

dougP