The Hexlox looks promising, I might back that.

I ordered a few of the security bolts and found that it was easy to
mis-measure. I ended up with quite a few wrong lengths... seatpost clamp
was especially tricky to get right. Hexlox would solve that problem – All
you need to know is the allen bolt size.