Hey Cecily! Good to hear from you! I too haven't posted in a long while and
barely kept up with my list reading. But when I see a call out to Riv Chicas, I
gotta do my part!

I echoe all the comments about tilt of saddle, height of saddle, and bar
position. All quite subtle. I might add that all of my B17s feel different. I
have one that's consistently the most comfy. If you have a LBS that will let
you try a few saddles, especially the cambium carved or a flyer, you might find
out a lot. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Yours in solidarity,
RCW