I have 3 bikes, and my saddles are well-dialed-in.
On my drop-bar road bike, I have an Indy, well over 2000 mi on it and love
it - if I replacing it someday, it will probably be with an Indy All-road.

<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/bulldog1935/Raleigh/F%20Moser/aaaP6140003.jpg>

It's slightly set back more than this photo, now I had to go to a Super
Record quill seatpost to solve a squat problem in the seat tube.

As far as B17, I'm very happy with Special on my semi-upright moustache
cockpit bike.

But when I built an upright bike, I found the Special to stretch too
quickly.

So I went for a thicker Select on the upright bike, have over 3000 mi on it
now and love it.