If you are replying to my post of the orange ram with blue-green stays ...

We discussed matching the headtube cream color, but Bilenky recommended
against it, I think because they said that it would tend to look dirty all
the time and also cream is so muted a color it would kind of wash out
visually.

So what they were matching was the green in the Rambouillet headtube badge.

FWIW, center of BB to top of top tube is a hair under 22.5" which is 57.2
cm.  So I don't know what that means--the Rambouillet geometry table has 56
and 58.  Maybe I'm not measuring quite right.  Or maybe the 58 is to the
top of a virtual horizontal top tube, I think the Ram has a little bit of
upslope.

Nick