My geared bike was out of town, so I went on a lil' s24o with a buddy of
mine here on our fixed gears. Riv content - I heard about s24o through
Rivendell and used a vapor barrier liner in my sleeping bag, which I also
heard from them! I don't know how much it warmed me up, but if it did, I am
glad I had it, because I was still pretty chilly in sub 40 degree weather
in my 40 degree bag. I also wore my pirate shirt (is that what the striped
wool one is called?), and my MUSA shorts.

Here is a little report:
https://www.compasscycle.com/product-category/components/tires/26-inch/

Edwin
Nashville