Good looking bike, I checked it out on their web site. I like the
semi-horizontal drop outs with the derailleur tab, allows for fixed/SS or
gearing when needed. My Salsa Casaroll has a similar rear end. I'm
currently riding it fixed with a Phil Wood hub and the spacers for 130mm
OLD. I really like how it bolts to the drop outs, that sucker isn't going
anywhere.

JohnS