Robert:

As you unpack the bike, please take the time to take photos of the
packing and post those as well.  I regularly ship my bike for tours
and thought I'd gotten good, but when my Atlantis showed up it was
fantastic how they'd packed it.  I took photos, stored them on my
computer, only to lose the hard drive (argghh!) without back up.  I'm
sure others would appreciate seeing how Riv does it.  They've said
they're going to put up photos on their site but it's been a while.
You would be doing a public service, if you can restrain yourself!

dougP