That looks fabulous so far, particularly the stem ornament. I am encouraged
by the tilt of your choco-moose bars - they're tilted down enough that I
could see that being genuinely comfortable. The bosco-moose bars my wife's
Clementine came with make no sense at all, given that you can't adjust the
angle and they default to a wrist-straining position. How do you like the
paddle grips on the swept-back bars?

You don't have a ton of room in back for seat bags, but you could do a
TrunkSack in back and a basket or moderate bag in front, though how that
will interact with the cable cluster I'm not sure. Also, such a practical
bike seems a bit naked without fenders, especially as you appear to live in
a part of the country that gets rain even in non-El-NiƱo years.

/J