Will you be naming "Naked Appaloosa" Lady Godiva? (Sorry, it had to be
said.)

But yes, I was impressed with RBW's attention to details. I got a complete
but still had to put it together and appreciated how I didn't have to
remember a million little things (this is the second time I've put together
a complete bike).

-E.