I also drill holes in concrete to secure my bikes.  Kryptonite makes what
looks like a nice floor anchor, but I normally just buy an eye bolt (and
epoxy) from the hardware store large enough to pass a fairly thick cable
eye through.  I'd probably consider that and a Kryptonite chain as the main
security, but still wrap a cable or two to secure the wheels.  After that,
I'm not sue what else you could do.

I have a hammer drill you can use if you don't mind a trip to the north end
of the Berkeley Hills to get it.

-Ryan