Addittional items for sale:

(1) Pletscher two-leg silver kickstand: $30 shipped or $20 shipped with
bags listed. Length from bike plate to ground is roughly 11-1/2 in. I cut
about 1-1/2 inches off the stock to fit my 61cm Homer Hilsen. Your mileage
may vary...

(2) Nitto Santana-branded drop handlebars: $40 shipped for one. $60 shipped
for both. Fits traditional size road stem clamps which I believe are 26.0.
44cm width center to center. They're 23 years old and one has a lot of
scratches under the tape area from twisting brakes on and off.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66219337@N06/