XT (I think it's XT; it's certainly XT quality) 122.5 cup and cone bb
bearing assembly, new, no package, $30 shipped.

New, never mounted SOMA double tongue, double loops (that's four strap
holes, folks!), silver, large, $15 shipped. REDUCED

Pair Gaerne crabon fibre road shoes, well used but still very usable
for someone who wears a 44/10, WITH pair of Look Delta pedals and cleats,
pedals scuffed but bearings just re-lubed, $35 shipped for it all.

Planet Bike "Roadie" pump for 57 - 58 cm frame, used 4 times, $20 shipped.
SOLD

MKS GR-9 platforms, well used and tabs broken off, but still eminently
flippable and eminently usable, $15 shipped.

Boiled wool mittens, excellent, fit medium hand, $15 shipped.

Bellwether heavy winter gauntlets, leather palm and "wind shields" at
fingter tips, 12" long from middle finger tip to end of cuff, size Medium,
very good. These are nice heavy gloves, but I have found my fingers
are warmer in a size large with a half inch of room at
the fingertips. $25 shipped.

Dupont Hollowfill cycling gloves with Illuminite Large gloves: rather
"lofty" and not tight fitting, $15 shipped.

Eleven-Gear 28 oz ss vacuum waterbottles with sippy spouts and hinged dome
lids over spouts. The spouts' air valve sometimes goes wonky, meaning that
water will dribble from the spout when you turn your bike upside down, but
this never affects drinking. $15 each shipped, $25 shipped for two of them.
(Original cost was $30 each.)

700C fixed/ss wheelset, Weinmann Concave rims, 36 spokes (rear 14 G
stainless and built by moi), front original zincs, Normandy hubs (rear
fw), both straight and true, $70 shipped.

Prices include shipping within CONUS.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM