I found that my Quickbeam had insufficient reach and had to convert to a
threadless stem. The bars also wouldn't go high enough, so I used this Soma
threaded
to threadless adapter
<http://www.modernbike.com/product-2126228693?gclid=CjwKEAjw86e4BRCnzuWGlpjLoUcSJACaHG55L1QE-PHqk1NCG0OBtRKeArexu4ropIxbghTc3HayBhoCEwHw_wcB>

to get what I wanted. If you got that and whichever of the 100's of
threadless stems available you'd be rocking on the Jones bars. I love the
Jones bars for the position variability. The aero tuck/rest position is so
supportive (can get my elbows on the 710's) and the climbing and standard
positions are great as well.