Hi Mark,
I live in an apartment in Manhattan and I find the Clem is a large bike for our
elevators and a little inconvenient to keep in an apartment, so I was thinking
that a more “standard” sized bike would be easier to deal with. The step
through feature is easier when carrying a child on the rear of the bike.

That said, I’m willing to try it if anyone wants to swap their L for my H

Alan