Happiness does not come from having what we want; it comes from wanting
what we have.   Try having a conversation with the feeling - idea; it will
start to loose its power if you objectify it instead of identify with it.
 Of course you could just enjoy the idea, and skip the project.  Practice
procrastination.

Michael