On 04/15/2016 07:59 AM, Ron Mc wrote:
don't count me and my daughter among them Steve, nor do you have the right to dictate to me, regardless of your imagination.

And where was I dictating to you? That's purely in your imagination. I was describing many of the people I know or that my wife knows. I'm confident based on your postings that you are at least familiar with safe handling and operation, although it's not clear whether either of you have the training to be effective under the stress of actual combat conditions.

That's actually where the NRA went wrong. They were founded as a training organization and have given that up to become a political organization.

I completely agree with you. I would happily join the NRA of the training era, before it became radicalized, and think highly of the old Citizen Marksmanship Program.