Asking $2950 USD shipped in North America, open to offers.

Pics here: http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/bik/5543461682.html

Will ship.

Located in Toronto, Canada.

This is a replica/inspired by a classic Lejeune bike called the Campeur.

Built with columbus and reynolds tubing. Compass bikes fork crown, reynolds
imperial oval blades.

Selling my custom randonneur/touring bike I had built 3 years ago.

62cm seat tube - 57cm top tube

Low trail geometry optimized for a front load.

Tall and short, perfect for tall people with shorter torsos (like me).

I love the bike, but want to do version 2.0 with slightly different sizing
and want to start with a clean slate.

The frame and fork were built in Toronto by a friend.

You can read about that here:

http://cycleops-into.blogspot.ca/2012/08/650b-project-and-defective-crown.html

http://cycleops-into.blogspot.ca/2012/08/front-triangle.html

http://cycleops-into.blogspot.ca/2012/09/a-bunch-of-racks.html

The bike is a 650B randonneuring/touring bike with racks, fenders, lights,
etc.

The bike has some nice ($$$) goodies on it:

- 3 x 8 drivetrain. SunRingle chainrings with XTR cassette.

- Dura ace 8 speed bar end shifters.

- Nitto Noodle 48cm heat treated bar.

- Nitto tallux stem 7cm.

- Supernova E3 Pro with matching tail light (brightest out there). Through
frame wiring, super clean. Everything soldered and sealed with heat shrink
tubing.

- Light custom mounted on custom randonneur rack to accept a handlebar bag
(I never got around to that project). You can buy any one you want and it
should mount with a different decaleur.

- Schmidt dynamo hub (the best on the market)

- Custom rack system that allows the removal of the front lowrider racks if
desired. Everything bolts together.

- Wheels are 650B Velocity Synergy rims (rear offset). Rear hub is Shimano
Tiagra, and front is Schmidt dynamo.

- Grand Bois Hetre 42c tires.

- Schwalbe tubes.

Assembled by an experienced mechanic and kept in great shape.

In 3 years I had a couple of small falls on streetcar tracks which resulted
in scrapes, some to the bike and mostly to my body.

Get in touch to see the bike.

Jeremy

road, touring, 650b, custom, reynolds, columbus, hand made, steel, orange,
ultegra, dura ace, 105, campagnolo, soma, surly, all city, salsa, trek,
giant, specialized, norco, bianchi, raleigh, kona, bridgestone, rivendell,
mercian

Jeremy Ross
Toronto, Canada