Funny you should mention Rock Lobster.  There's yet another Paul Sadoff
creation that I've been admiring for quite a long while, and that has had
me seriously considering as a template for a custom.  This one was made as
a mechanic's runabout for the team he sponsors.  Ironically, it has a
lugged crown and a kind of precursor to the Choco bar... and, of course, a
bubba tube.  Not for everybody (I hope), but it explains why I'm personally
so interested in the RB project.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wjB-O1aSork/Vx5kSbB4qEI/AAAAAAAAAUo/wOmecYPHKq0nLO99vCn3aUNHjIXGD9M-gCLcB/s1600/IMG_1774.JPG>