Hi there friends,

I'm on the hunt for another Paul RHUB, which is Paul's discontinued rear
hub. I put a 36h hub on my Atlantis a few months ago and it's been
flawless. Looks great, sounds great, I'm happy. I'm putting together a 26+
bike now and I've got some polished Velocity Dually's on the way. I need a
front and rear hub to go with it. I had a used pair of hubs arranged, but
the deal just fell through as the seller decided to keep them. Darn! So...

Anyone here have a silver (polished if possible) Rhub they'd consider
selling?