Decided to install it on my rear Honjo fender. Running wires from edeluxe
II hanging headlight.

I have Schmidt SON wiring. I know how to wire it up on the headlight end.
My questions are about wiring to the tail light.

*Wiring on the Spanninga light side:*
1. After I separate the ground threads from the power core of the Scmidt
wire, can I just insert the bare wires into the back of the Spanninga to
the contacts, or do I need spades of some kind?
It looks like only bare wires can fit through the housing wire holes on the
back of the Spanninga housing.

2. Schmidt power core wire goes to Spanninga positive, and the ground to
negative? Or no need to connect the ground end on the Spanninga as it will
be connected to the headlight mount bolt anyway on the other end?

As you can see, I know nothing about the flow of electrons.

*Also:*
*How did you physically run the wires into the fender? Looks like they will
get smushed against the fender when I tighten the Spanninga housing to it.*