Yes, definitely! Glad this topic came back around, I've been meaning to
talk it up a bit now that the date is closer.

Space for the whole weekend as well as the above-mentioned Saturday ramble.

Anyone who wants to commit with their hard-earned cash, just pm me at the
cyclotourist gmail address.

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Brencho <bren...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey folks, I'd love to join in if there's still space!  Been meaning to
> check it out for a while now. Well done!

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal