UPDATE:

I slapped on the spacer and cassette. Wobble in the cassette. Spacer must
be filed out to clear cassette rivets, or rivets must be removed so spacer
will sit flush to freehub and cassette.

So I hand filed the 4.5mm spacer in three areas with a round file,
making three little dome cutouts in the spacer, to make space to clear the
rivet heads on the back of the cassette so the spacer will sit flush
against the freehub and cassette.

I didn't remove the rivets as RBW didn't recommend doing that.

I put it and the HG50 13-30 7-speed cassette on and have been riding with
it for many months now. Maybe 9. No cracks in the spacer from my filing (I
purposely did the dome cutouts thinking that would help avoid stress riser
corners if I had cut out square shapes).

Friction shifting is now much  better than 10, 9, or 8 was. Autoshifts
rarely happen at all now.