Since your OP was an inquiry about value, I took that to mean you did not
have a price in mind.  If you have a price in mind that would make you
happy, you should probably just state what that price is.  If it's too
high, nobody's going to be offended.  Your bike just won't sell.  I
encourage you to price it as low as would make you happy, because the
customer pool on this board is really nice people who won't hassle you too
badly.  You might regret selling your bike down the road, but you won't
regret working with the people in this group.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA