Hey Bill

Yea I get a little flex on my Bosco/tallux setup. Honestly I just put the
tallux on; prior to that i had the Boscos on the stem that was original to
the bike (It's a Bridgestone t700 by the way, not a Trek). I actually don't
mind the flex so far, but I haven't really put it to test yet. So far the
flex makes it more comfortable. Getting a little off-topic here, but I do
know from experience that you have to tighten the stem a ridiculous amount
with the Boscos so they don't slip. I always think I'm about to strip the
stem. There aren't any scores on the stem clamp area like many other bars
have. Do people ever knurl them?