yeah that's what I think...my custom mixte with pretty much top-shelf parts
(no racks or bags) but $3500 for the frame alone is just over $6400 US. The
Atlantis shown is a nice build and the racks are Nitto and expensive, but
the frameset is $2300 and I don't see enough to justify $4700 in parts and
labour. I think $3500 is a tad high