Some of the best rides are everyday rides. Doing your errands on a bicycle
makes tedious chores into mini adventures.

Try breakfast burritos for your next fry up:

http://www.visitalbuquerque.org/albuquerque/cuisine/recipes/breakfast/

Pinto beans, cooked until tender but not mushy, on the side, of course.

Patrick "Red or green?" Moore

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 9:58 PM, 'Mark in Beacon' via RBW Owners Bunch <
rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I was a bit tired after work but I still had to vote on the school budget
> and pick up eggs from a friend. He said they would be "in something" and
> hanging on the driveway fence. Knowing that his egg cartons are buried
> somewhere deep in his shed, I grabbed a soft shell cooler and threw it in
> the basket of the Clementine and headed down the stairs and out the door.
>

> There were more than a dozen eggs stuffed in a plastic grocery bag hanging
> from a picket, so I first took a few out, gently laid the bag in the cooler
> in the basket, then tucked the remaining eggs in the corners so they would
> all be on one layer. I zipped the cooler top and really cinched the cargo
> net down, trying to squish the shell so that the eggs couldn't jump much on
> the bumps. I rode home somewhat carefully, dropped them off and headed over
> to the high school to cast my vote. (Safe and sound on those big 650Bs.
> Later, I made scrambled eggs and leftover beans, bread and ham for dinner.
> Super protein tonight!)
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-aT4yE81Ypv4/Vzvmesj2KiI/AAAAAAAAGiY/pXQF6iulPRo2scGm858g24UdouSOnm15QCLcB/s1600/IMG_1987.JPG>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZUJ9SceytyM/Vzvl2nxLViI/AAAAAAAAGiQ/6gupLa5QBpUhj-eHAZjxsxN2SsZTasnrACLcB/s1600/IMG_1985.JPG>
> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZB0zyitOrHk/Vzvmm9NpTuI/AAAAAAAAGic/g2cZUBEKtVYscispF0f-WqLpczPwssxNgCLcB/s1600/IMG_1991.JPG>
>

> On the road in to the school, I saw a middle-aged woman riding a 20"-inch
> bicycle up ahead. I caught up as we entered the school grounds. Her bike
> had "Origami" on the down tube, so I surmised it was a folder. She had a
> flashing light either on her helmet or on the clip thing women put in their
> hair to hold it up, but the flasher was low on batteries, mostly hidden by
> her hair, and pointing at the ground. We made bike small talk and went in
> to vote. I saw our community farmer on the way in and a seamstress I know.
> I knew fairly well two of the three candidates for the school board that I
> voted for, and the third I knew his wife.
>
> Riding back home I passed a dad towing a little guy on a not-Burley
> Piccolo, one of the ones that attaches to the seat post. I smiled as I went
> by (I was on the road, they were on the sidewalk) and gave my bell a brisk
> double brrring and dad smiled back. Nearer to home, I met a small rise in
> the road and got out of the saddle. The day was starting to fade, and the
> quality of the light just then resurrected a memory of my childhood and
> making my way home on my bike before dinner, or late for dinner, maybe my
> mom calling my name from the back door. Me pedaling up Woodycrest Drive and
> onto Greentree Court and into the gravel driveway, breathing the slightly
> cool spring evening air, anticipating the long summer days just ahead.

Other professional writing services.
http://www.resumespecialties.com/
Patrick Moore
Alburquerque, Nouvelle Mexique,  Vereinigte Staaten
*The point which is the pivot of the norm is the motionless center of a
circumference on the contours of which all conditions, distinctions, and
individualities revolve. *Chuang Tzu

*Stat crux dum volvitur orbis.* *(The cross stands motionless while the
world revolves.) *Carthusian motto

*It is *we *who change; *He* remains the same.* Eckhart

*Kinei hos eromenon.* (*It moves [all things] as the beloved.) *Aristotle