I had my phone in the charger in my car.  As I was getting out of my car,
it occurred to me that I didn't have my phone.  I thought about it for a
moment, and decided to just leave it behind.  The tandem prototype is going
to have several things changed, Grant said.  He's decided that the tandem
doesn't need the ultra-long chainstays that he's liking on single person
bikes, because a tandem already has a crazy long wheelbase.  So the rear
end of the tandem looks kind of like a Clem in that it has super long
stays, but the production ones will look somewhat more normal.

The thing most deserving of a photo was Roman's home-made frame bag on his
54cm Hunqapillar.  If you have a 54cm Hunqapillar, you should email Roman
and offer him some money to make you one.  It's rad.  Smallish, but rad.