If I don't beat my previous fun quotient (average bugs in teeth per hour)
by at least 2% per ride it is a failure. Many benifits to this intense
pressure to have more fun every ride, including I have no need to eat
anything other than what I gather with grins. One downside is that
inclimant weather and winter rides do not register on the bug in teeth due
to the lack of bugs. I haven't sorted that problem out yet. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick