Oh yes, I should have mentioned that caveat!  Definitely only use the stuff
outdoors - it is supremely flammable, but perfectly safe if appropriate
caution is exercised (i.e. don't use near open flame, lit cigarettes, or
any type of ignition source including appliance pilot lamps or electronic
ignition devices).

A small amount goes a long way, no need to use gallons.  Despite the
relative danger compared to other solutions, I still prefer it for its
effectiveness, but then again I'm the type of person who likes the aroma of
a greasy garage or machine shop - your preferences may differ from mine.

Also, any rags used with the stuff should be left outside, unfurled and
away from any ignition sources so they can dry out safely.

-a