I am not opposed to E-assist, in some cases; a motor sports fan myself.  I do
have to admit out of all the bikes I have, my Clementine is the one I feel
could benefit the most from something like this & when I am plodding up a hill
with 12lbs of crap in the basket,  cartoon images of typhoon tail winds,
antigravity devices & motors dance through my head.
My main fear is that out of all my bikes the Clementine gets the call up more
often then I'd like to admit,  if I put a motor on her, I might never ride
anything else!?