Thanks for the kind words, Ryan.

Yes original WTB dirtdrop handlebars and Nitto dirtdrop stem.

Funny thing I went through two framesets and maybe 6 or 7 builds before I
could get the bike just right.

I started with a roadified Atlantis and ended up with a touring rig.

Ken

Where did the spring go?
Where did my hormones go?
Where did my energy go?